Saturday, May 14, 2011

As we approach the 5th anniversary of Bria’s formation. I reflect on how many people have helped to make Bria a reality, how much growth we have seen and how many caring individuals work so hard to keep the dream alive. Before Bria started, I was teaching Yoga, Pilates, offering massage and selling herbal body care products all over Seattle. I had the dream of creating a space where I could bring all my passions together to one place. With the support of clients and my husband, I was empowered to construct Bria. When I took over the space, it was a dirty, barren, one story warehouse with cinder brick walls. Many friends and clients came forward to help me design and build the 2000 square foot 2 story studio that is Bria’s home today. Over the years many things have changed, we have offered a range of services, we have added new walls and additional rooms and we have grown from just me as a solo teacher and Taren our only CSR/manager into 10 teachers, 2 massage therapists and 4 members of our administration staff. Through it all one thing remains the same, the vision that started Bria of offering the highest quality Pilates and wellness services to as many people as possible grows stronger every day and the Bria community members, staff and clients make it a daily reality. As a thank you all for many years of growth and service to our community, please join us this Saturday 12-4 for complimentary classes, sugaring, facials and a big toast to you!
































No comments:

Post a Comment